Thank you so much for coming to see this brand new show. There was so much love in the house and I was lifted by you all. Thank you. All the comments you gave me are vital. Molly and I will get back to work as soon as we can.
Meanwhile, I am going back to Japan to visit my hometown, Hiroshima (and Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Takamatsu) and see things with my adult eyes.
I am excited to develop more and dig deeper into this piece. There will be more stories and insights to share. Hope to see you all at Pangea World Theater for the next incarnation of HIROSHIMA.
Till I see you again.
- HIROSHIMA is written and performed by Masanari Kawahara
- Directed by Molly Van Avery
- Performed at Pangea World Theater at 711 West Lake Street Minneapolis.
- The festival included Anton Jones, Kathryn Haddad, and Andrea Assaf’s works.
- More info on pangeaworldtheater.org